A freight API integration mainly provides different brands the capability to combine shipping functionality directly to the different online stores. This process mainly helps in smoothing the checkout as well as the delivery process.
Different types of API integrations to know about
- In the case of address validation, first, the customer provides the details about their address on the checkout screen. After that, the website submits the request through the API to confirm the address as well as identify. If in case there is an issue with the address the website will show the error message as well as alert the shopper for that issue.
- In the case of multi-carrier support with the help of shipping APIs, one can also offer different customers options from different carriers with real-time rates as well as delivery estimates mainly based on their purchase as well as location.
- Shipping APIs mainly help in shipment tracking in case of the mobile app or website, an email, or text message.
Different benefits to know about Freight API
- APIs mainly develop some of the automated workflows which mainly reduce the need for any manual input
- These APIs can be personalized to create some of the custom user experiences to match with that of the customer expectations.
- These APIs have got a lot of a lot of flexibility to be updated as the organizations as well as processes change
These are some of the important factors to know about freight API and its numerous benefits.